Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

One Week Since My Book Release

Today marks the first week since I released My One-Night Stand. I first want to thank those that supported me by buying it. Nothing makes me happy to receive PM's and emails telling me they enjoyed reading about Christen and Jaxson. I had a small bout of writers block for the first couple of days worrying about the book release, and I could not see how the hell I was going to write book two that I had in mind for months. Now, that I am able, to relax the words won't stop coming. Ethan and Tyler won't shut up. My biggest thing is making sure that the timeline fits with book one. I'm on a mandated family vacation for the next couple of days but I do hope to get some writing done at night if I am not too exhausted. But once I return home I'm sure I will be hold up in my room writing down all the notes I've been writing down on one note. I love the tattoo in the picture. I want to capture it perfectly for Tyler.  I love adding little things like this in my ...

Affairs of the Heart Chapter One

Affairs of the Heart Blurb After losing the love of his life in a fatal car crash, Mx closed his heart off from love. The only thing he cares about is keeping his lover’s memory alive through his small company. Until one afternoon Markus Wolfe walked into his office breaking through his heart, giving him a second chance at love. Chapter One Maxwell Stone sits at his desk looking at the amount of paperwork that he has to complete before his big presentation. It seems like all he has been doing is working lately, no the time for fun anymore not since Jace’s death. Closing his eyes, Max tries to hold back his tears that threaten to fall down his cheeks. It has been two years, and he cannot stop hurting whenever he thinks about his dead lover. To Max, it seemed like only yesterday Jace died.  Jace was and still is his everything, Max knows that he will never find another man to love him completely him the way Jace did. Jace was on his way to pick up a gift for his parent...

Loving You - sneak peak -Just a little bit of SMUT!!

The teasing devil merely chuckled and lifted his head, “You’re so eager, so responsive. I’m not ready to fuck you yet. I want to take my time and not rush things. I want to taste you some more.” “Why are you torturing me like this?” Ethan whimpered. They had been teasing each other since their interaction in the club, and he was in desperate need. “Well hurry before I cum,” Ethan demanded, not at all ashamed of how he sounded. He’d never been this vocal before during sex. But he couldn’t help it. Tyler was doing things to his body that made him yearn for more. “That’s the point, Baby. I want you to cum all over me. In me.” Tyler moved up and kissed Ethan’s chest before nipping lightly at his flesh. Ethan’s cock leaked more at the implication. Tyler licked Ethan’s nipple once more, and then the other nipple before leaving wet trails all the way up, meeting Ethan’s lips. Their hips and cock moved together, lubricated by their combined sweat and precum. Ethan’s nails dug int...