Skip to main content

Ethan & Tyler Update



I have been working hard on our new set of boys. Sort of hit a snag a couple of days ago. I am now in the process of rewriting the first draft. I have over 6,000+ words which I got done in the past twenty-four hours. Ethan & Tyler's story ties in with Christen's timeline. You get to see what was going on with Ethan while Christen was dealing with his pregnancy. I'm also trying to work on my website and start a newsletter. But check back here for weekly posts. I have two titles for Ethan and Tyler's story in mind. I hope to narrow them down in the coming weeks. 

Blurb (Subjected to change)

Ethan Beaumont caught his fiancée cheating on him and decided he needed some time away from it all for a while. After visiting his best friend Christen he’s not ready to go back to his regular life. On a spontaneous decision Ethan get on a plane and heads to Las Vegas for the weekend. He’s not expecting to run into the dashing and sexy Tyler Hamilton who he’s had a crush on since the day they met.
Tyler Hamilton known for his love’em and leave’em attitude just got back from tracking a bioterrorist needed some downtime. With a call from his business partner and twin brother Lucas,  that he needed to head to Las Vegas to close a business deal. Tyler also used this opportunity to relax. When he runs into Ethan Beaumont, Tyler makes him an offer he can’t refuse.
It's been said that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Let’s hope it stays that way in Ethan and Tyler’s case.

Excerpt-
Ethan let the beat of the music move his body. He dipped and twerked his ass forgetting that he was not at home practicing in the mirror. He felt Tyler’s eyes boring into him and it made him feel sexy and desired. He wasn’t planning on going back to his hotel room with anyone, but if Tyler Hamilton made the suggestion, he wouldn't  wouldn’t pass up the opportunity.
He knew the minute Tyler stepped up behind him on the dance floor and grabbed him by the waist. He purposely dipped low to the ground and twerked his ass better than any of the dancers in those music videos.  When Tyler grabbed his hips, he pushed and ground his ass deeper into Tyler’s crotch. When Tyler dipped his head into his neck, Ethan could have sworn he felt the tip of the other man’s tongue tasting his skin. Tyler's touch made him yearn. 
He turned around and circled his arm around Tyler’s neck closing his eyes, and adding more suggestive swirl to his hips. One of Tyler’s leg was between his parted leg and Ethan grounded his crotch practically fucking Tyler’s leg on the dance floor. He felt fingers digging into his hips making him whimper with desire. They danced like that for a few more minutes, the DJ playing one sexually charged song after another.
“I only call you when it's half past five….
The only time that I'll be by your side….
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me….
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me…
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, yeah….
I only fuck you when it's half past five….
The only time I'd ever call you mine…
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me…
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me….
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, babe...”

Ethan heard the lyrics in the background, but his mind and body focused on the way that Tyler was touching him. They didn’t speak. Their bodies conveyed their words to each other. Ethan realized this was what he needed. All night he had been trying to let go of his built up stress from breaking off his relationship with Sean. He knew other men tried to approach him tonight. But he rebuffed them. It was as if mentally he was waiting for someone like Tyler or Tyler himself to touch him the way he was now.

*Lyrics by The Weekends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

It's been awhile since I have updated and that is due to being sick and a few other things. As for Ethan & Tyler’s book I was almost finished and because it didn’t feel right to me I started over. I know it was a risk doing that, but I want to make sure that the product I out forward is a good one. Also, I am not much or social media, but I will do better. I get focused on what I’m doing and forget everything else. As for the title of book two, I finally settled on one after a long deliberation. Loving You came out on top. It fits the story that I am trying to tell between Ethan & Tyler.  The cover is being worked on as we speak so there is progress being made. Still do not have a release date as of yet because with edits and everything else it could take a bit longer, but hopefully, it will be before the end of the summer. I have also started working on books three & four plus a new series that I hope to publish next year. This will be an Alpha/Omega unive