Skip to main content

Loving You - sneak peak -Just a little bit of SMUT!!


The teasing devil merely chuckled and lifted his head, “You’re so eager, so responsive. I’m not ready to fuck you yet. I want to take my time and not rush things. I want to taste you some more.”
“Why are you torturing me like this?” Ethan whimpered. They had been teasing each other since their interaction in the club, and he was in desperate need. “Well hurry before I cum,” Ethan demanded, not at all ashamed of how he sounded. He’d never been this vocal before during sex. But he couldn’t help it. Tyler was doing things to his body that made him yearn for more.
“That’s the point, Baby. I want you to cum all over me. In me.” Tyler moved up and kissed Ethan’s chest before nipping lightly at his flesh.
Ethan’s cock leaked more at the implication. Tyler licked Ethan’s nipple once more, and then the other nipple before leaving wet trails all the way up, meeting Ethan’s lips. Their hips and cock moved together, lubricated by their combined sweat and precum.
Ethan’s nails dug into his lover’s back, leaving crescent moon marks. His lips were sore and swollen from their kisses, but he did not care. He liked tasting Tyler, feeling his lips on his. He loved the way Tyler was gentle with him.
He felt as if his mind and body were elsewhere. He was drunk with lust and not the scotch he consumed earlier that night. Even with their many disagreements over the years, he had imagined what it would be like to be with a man like Tyler Hamilton, even if it was for a short time. He envied others who had had the pleasure to be with Tyler before him.
Ethan was pulled from his thoughts when hot wet heat surrounded the head of his hard cock. He screamed out Tyler’s name. His fingers instantly went to Tyler’s soft wavy hair, pulling on it, making the other man hiss around his cock.
“Fuck, that feels so damn good,” he moaned. “Please don’t stop.”

Comments

Unknown said…
You always do write the most lovely visuals, lol. Go Gia! Can't wait to see more of what you can create. I'll be over here cheer-leading from the sidelines as always!
Unknown said…
Thanks! Stop by again in a couple of weeks for something new I am working on.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

It's been awhile since I have updated and that is due to being sick and a few other things. As for Ethan & Tyler’s book I was almost finished and because it didn’t feel right to me I started over. I know it was a risk doing that, but I want to make sure that the product I out forward is a good one. Also, I am not much or social media, but I will do better. I get focused on what I’m doing and forget everything else. As for the title of book two, I finally settled on one after a long deliberation. Loving You came out on top. It fits the story that I am trying to tell between Ethan & Tyler.  The cover is being worked on as we speak so there is progress being made. Still do not have a release date as of yet because with edits and everything else it could take a bit longer, but hopefully, it will be before the end of the summer. I have also started working on books three & four plus a new series that I hope to publish next year. This will be an Alpha/Omega unive