Skip to main content

Weekly Update

It's been a great month. I got a lot done, and I am very happy about that. Finished book two it is titled Loving You and the cover is simply beautiful. It's now in the hands of my wonderful editor a release date is still not set. As soon as I know, I will let it be known. I am in the process of plotting the next three books, and I have started a short story that I hope to publish by the end of the year. I'm not certain yet if it will be a series or a standalone. Right now I am having fun writing it.

On the personal side. I am trying to cut coffee slowly out of my daily routine, not the easiest thing to do because I really love drinking at least one cup in the morning. I have been substituting it with  ginger, cinnamon and lemon tea which is very good. Changing my diet and started exercising again. Hopefully, my muse won't leave me with all the changes I am making health wise. But I hope that this will stop or slow down my insomnia. It really is a pain when I only get a couple of hours sleep and try to write the next day.

Well, that's all for now. Let's hope that next month brings more good fortune.

Gia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Updates

I have been working on so many things over the past couple of days. Edits for Loving You (Tyler & Ethan book 2 of My One-Night Stand series) is in full swing. I hope to have it sent off to my editor sometime next month. I still do not have a release date as of yet. I figure when it's in the final stages of edits I will have a better idea. I will be posting another sneak peak here or on my FB page so look out for it. www.facebook.com/GiovannaReaves I have started working on a brand new series, it will be a shifter based. Yup, throwing my hat in the ring and so what happens. I don't think it will be as long as the other two books I have written so far. I am also not sure of it will be mpreg or not but we will see as I write each book. My initial plan right now is to have a couple of books written to this series before I send any of them to my editor. I already have the cover set for book one...YAY!! In the next coming days, I will also be posting a story on here every