Skip to main content

Weekly Update

It's been a great month. I got a lot done, and I am very happy about that. Finished book two it is titled Loving You and the cover is simply beautiful. It's now in the hands of my wonderful editor a release date is still not set. As soon as I know, I will let it be known. I am in the process of plotting the next three books, and I have started a short story that I hope to publish by the end of the year. I'm not certain yet if it will be a series or a standalone. Right now I am having fun writing it.

On the personal side. I am trying to cut coffee slowly out of my daily routine, not the easiest thing to do because I really love drinking at least one cup in the morning. I have been substituting it with  ginger, cinnamon and lemon tea which is very good. Changing my diet and started exercising again. Hopefully, my muse won't leave me with all the changes I am making health wise. But I hope that this will stop or slow down my insomnia. It really is a pain when I only get a couple of hours sleep and try to write the next day.

Well, that's all for now. Let's hope that next month brings more good fortune.

Gia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my books and blog

Subscribe for my Newsletter http://www.giovannareaves.com/gias-blogs

September 1st & another year I did not get my letter to Hogwarts!

I happy to be starting the month out on a great note, even though I did not get my Hogwarts letter. My second book will be available on the 20th. YAY!! I am also working on my short story that I hope to be completed by the end of the month, I know my betas are eager to get their hands on it. Stephen and Brenden's story is coming along nicely. There will be a struggle with these two men, after all, they have a history together. I am also working on two new series that I hope to start once I'm done with My One-Night Stand Series. It has not been decided if the new series will be mpreg or not. I am working on my website that I hope to have up and running by the end of the month (I know I have said this before). I love blogger, but there's more that I want to do with my site. I am not tech savvy so it is taking me a while to get my site the way I like it.

Loving You is up for Pre-order on Amazon.
US-https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KYHLVTM
UK-https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KYHLVT…

Weekly Thoughts!

Check out my weekly thoughts on my website & blog http://www.giovannareaves.com/gias-blogs.
Also, subscribe to my Newsletter for monthly news and more.