Skip to main content

Book Cover & Blurb

Finally! It's time to reveal the cover of book 2 in My One Night-Stand Series that will be released on September 20th. I'm so excited. I have already started books 3 & 4 of this series. I am looking at a total of 5 books unless another idea comes up. Thank you, Karrie Jax for this beautiful cover :)


And now for the blurb!

After catching his fiancé cheating, Ethan Beaumont needed to get away. Ethan decided a spontaneous weekend in Las Vegas was just what he needs. He was not expecting on running into the dashing and sexy Tyler Hamilton, the man he'd had a crush on since the day they met.
Tyler Hamilton, known for his love ’em and leave ’em attitude, just got back from tracking a bioterrorist and needed some downtime. Asked to go to Las Vegas to close a business deal by his business partner and twin brother, Lucas, Tyler decided to take time to relax as well. Running into Ethan Beaumont, Tyler made him an offer Ethan couldn't refuse.

They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, will that be the same for Ethan and Tyler?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Updates

I have been working on so many things over the past couple of days. Edits for Loving You (Tyler & Ethan book 2 of My One-Night Stand series) is in full swing. I hope to have it sent off to my editor sometime next month. I still do not have a release date as of yet. I figure when it's in the final stages of edits I will have a better idea. I will be posting another sneak peak here or on my FB page so look out for it. www.facebook.com/GiovannaReaves I have started working on a brand new series, it will be a shifter based. Yup, throwing my hat in the ring and so what happens. I don't think it will be as long as the other two books I have written so far. I am also not sure of it will be mpreg or not but we will see as I write each book. My initial plan right now is to have a couple of books written to this series before I send any of them to my editor. I already have the cover set for book one...YAY!! In the next coming days, I will also be posting a story on here every