Skip to main content

September 1st & another year I did not get my letter to Hogwarts!



I happy to be starting the month out on a great note, even though I did not get my Hogwarts letter. My second book will be available on the 20th. YAY!! I am also working on my short story that I hope to be completed by the end of the month, I know my betas are eager to get their hands on it. Stephen and Brenden's story is coming along nicely. There will be a struggle with these two men, after all, they have a history together. I am also working on two new series that I hope to start once I'm done with My One-Night Stand Series. It has not been decided if the new series will be mpreg or not.
  
I am working on my website that I hope to have up and running by the end of the month (I know I have said this before). I love blogger, but there's more that I want to do with my site. I am not tech savvy so it is taking me a while to get my site the way I like it.

Loving You is up for Pre-order on Amazon.
US-https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KYHLVTM
UK-https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KYHLVTM
CA-https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01KYHLVTM



Until next time,

Gia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Cover & Blurb

Finally! It's time to reveal the cover of book 2 in My One Night-Stand Series that will be released on September 20th. I'm so excited. I have already started books 3 & 4 of this series. I am looking at a total of 5 books unless another idea comes up. Thank you, Karrie Jax for this beautiful cover :)


And now for the blurb!
After catching his fiancĂ© cheating, Ethan Beaumont needed to get away. Ethan decided a spontaneous weekend in Las Vegas was just what he needs. He was not expecting on running into the dashing and sexy Tyler Hamilton, the man he'd had a crush on since the day they met. Tyler Hamilton, known for his love ’em and leave ’em attitude, just got back from tracking a bioterrorist and needed some downtime. Asked to go to Las Vegas to close a business deal by his business partner and twin brother, Lucas, Tyler decided to take time to relax as well. Running into Ethan Beaumont, Tyler made him an offer Ethan couldn't refuse.
They say what happens in Vegas sta…

Sneak Peek-Loving You.

Feeling a bit sober, Ethan turned around, and their eyes connected his meeting those bright green eyes. Their faces were so close to each other that Ethan had to lean back a bit, putting some space between them. Slowly and without shame, he let his eyes travel from those piercing green eyes down to the man’s broad chest, stopping at his crotch and moving back up again. The man raised an eyebrow, “See something you like?”   Cocky bastard, thought Ethan. “Well, well, Tyler Hamilton.” Ethan smiled wide, “Isn’t this a surprise? What are you doing here?” Ethan always had a crush on Tyler since the first time they met. Ethan guessed Tyler had a right to be cocky.  He was sexy as hell. The dark suit with a white shirt he was wearing looked like it was made for him and likely was. Tyler was not a small man in stature, Ethan guessed he was about six-one, and two hundred and fifty pounds of hard muscles. He had naturally olive skin and wavy black hair and recently, over the past couple of months, h…

Check out my books and blog

Subscribe for my Newsletter http://www.giovannareaves.com/gias-blogs