Skip to main content

Meet Jaxson Colvin



Jaxson Bane Colvin lives a dangerous life as an FBI agent. Risk is something Jax takes every day, and meeting Christen was not something he was expecting. They only had one night together, but it was one night that changed his life forever.

-Sneak peak-

“Come on Baby give me those sounds again. Tell me how much you want my dick inside of you. Be the pushy little bottom you are.”

“Shut up and fuck me,” Christen grunt at him. I will not beg…I will not beg. He chanted to himself.

“I will if you give me another taste of your sweet lips,” Blondie told him as he leaned down so close that their lips are almost touching. Christen licked his lips tempted to give in to this one demand. Blondie’s eyes dropped down to Christen's lips and his fingers inside of him began to move again. This time, Christen did not hide what he wanted and moved his hips in tandem with the fingers sliding inside of him. He drop his legs, and reached down and grabs hold of the other man’s dick and start to jerk Blondie off slowly. Blondie grunts when Christen scrapes his nail over the top of the slit. He buried his face into Christen's neck and bit down on the spot he sucked on bringing pain and blood. Christen inhales a sharp breath. This man and his silent attacks make Christen quiver with utter need.

“Please,” Christen whispered. Blondie inserts another finger. And, Christen lost count of how many entered him so far.

“Please, what?” Blondie’s gruff voice ghosted on his neck. Christen shook his head no, and he refused to beg like the wanton slut he knew he was being. This is, a one night stand, and this man no matter how sexy he is will never break through his tightly wrapped shell. Christen wrapped his legs around Blondie and rolled them over dislodging the man's beefy fingers from his ass. Christen grunt at the sting and the loss, but he will soon remedy that problem. “You little shit,” Blondie growled out. 

Christen smiled secretly at his ballsy move.

Christen put one hand on Blondie’s muscular chest and with the other he reach around and grips the other man’s cock and positioned it to his waiting hole. He slowly lowers himself down onto Blondie’s hard cock.

Oh God, he feels so fucking good inside of me as if he belongs there.

Two men, One-Night, bound together Forever.

Coming Soon March 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

It's been awhile since I have updated and that is due to being sick and a few other things. As for Ethan & Tyler’s book I was almost finished and because it didn’t feel right to me I started over. I know it was a risk doing that, but I want to make sure that the product I out forward is a good one. Also, I am not much or social media, but I will do better. I get focused on what I’m doing and forget everything else. As for the title of book two, I finally settled on one after a long deliberation. Loving You came out on top. It fits the story that I am trying to tell between Ethan & Tyler.  The cover is being worked on as we speak so there is progress being made. Still do not have a release date as of yet because with edits and everything else it could take a bit longer, but hopefully, it will be before the end of the summer. I have also started working on books three & four plus a new series that I hope to publish next year. This will be an Alpha/Omega unive