Skip to main content

Book Two & More



Book two has been outlined or well into it, the plot keeps expanding and the synopsis almost completed. I got so excited I wrote some of the first chapters. There are too many thoughts swirling around in my head about what I want to happen I had to write them down. I have so many stories floating in my head fanfics, and original all mpreg, creature/shifter books and stories. I hope I will be able to sleep.

As for book two I have an image of who I want Tyler and Ethan to look like. If you haven't guessed already, they are the next couple to get their story told.  They are very open about what they want, and I hope I am able to do their story justice. I am sure the Ethan that you will meet at the beginning of the book will change personality wise by the end of the book. You will see a bit more of Tyler's personality that you were introduced to. I love his character he knows what he wants, but he remains cool and patient, and I hope I can convey that on paper. I am still feeling out the title for book two; it might change by the end.

Another story plug! If you follow my fanfics, I just uploaded two new fic chapters. They are both on AO3 and ff.net I have not uploaded it on Aff as of yet.

Let Me Love You (Sev/Harry)
Our Beginning, My Submission (Lucius/Harry/Severus)

Ok, I'm off to bed!
Gia


“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.” 
― Toni Morrison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Updates

I have been working on so many things over the past couple of days. Edits for Loving You (Tyler & Ethan book 2 of My One-Night Stand series) is in full swing. I hope to have it sent off to my editor sometime next month. I still do not have a release date as of yet. I figure when it's in the final stages of edits I will have a better idea. I will be posting another sneak peak here or on my FB page so look out for it. www.facebook.com/GiovannaReaves I have started working on a brand new series, it will be a shifter based. Yup, throwing my hat in the ring and so what happens. I don't think it will be as long as the other two books I have written so far. I am also not sure of it will be mpreg or not but we will see as I write each book. My initial plan right now is to have a couple of books written to this series before I send any of them to my editor. I already have the cover set for book one...YAY!! In the next coming days, I will also be posting a story on here every