Skip to main content

Sneak Peak-Loving You

“Go back to sleep, it's too early for you to be thinking so hard.” Ethan started at hearing Tyler's deep groggy voice cutting through his thoughts. He moved his gaze from Tyler's back to his face. Tyler’s eyes were still closed.
“How’d you know I was awake?” he asked.
Tyler rolled over on his side, facing Ethan, “You’re thinking loud enough to wake the fucking dead. Besides, I noticed the change in your breathing.”
“Never realized you were a light sleeper,” Ethan observed.
A large hand reached out and pulled him flush against the warm body lying next to him.  His head fit snugly underneath Tyler's chin. It registered in the back of his mind that he felt safe and comfortable. He closed his eyes, blocking everything else out and snuggled deeper into the warmth beside him.

Just for a little while I will pretend that I belong to Tyler, who cares about me just as much as I care about him.

Check out book one -
US-https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CKCL5YA
UK-https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01CKCL5YA
CA-https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01CKCL5YA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Updates

I have been working on so many things over the past couple of days. Edits for Loving You (Tyler & Ethan book 2 of My One-Night Stand series) is in full swing. I hope to have it sent off to my editor sometime next month. I still do not have a release date as of yet. I figure when it's in the final stages of edits I will have a better idea. I will be posting another sneak peak here or on my FB page so look out for it. www.facebook.com/GiovannaReaves I have started working on a brand new series, it will be a shifter based. Yup, throwing my hat in the ring and so what happens. I don't think it will be as long as the other two books I have written so far. I am also not sure of it will be mpreg or not but we will see as I write each book. My initial plan right now is to have a couple of books written to this series before I send any of them to my editor. I already have the cover set for book one...YAY!! In the next coming days, I will also be posting a story on here every