Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Update

It's been awhile since I have updated and that is due to being sick and a few other things. As for Ethan & Tyler’s book I was almost finished and because it didn’t feel right to me I started over. I know it was a risk doing that, but I want to make sure that the product I out forward is a good one. Also, I am not much or social media, but I will do better. I get focused on what I’m doing and forget everything else. As for the title of book two, I finally settled on one after a long deliberation. Loving You came out on top. It fits the story that I am trying to tell between Ethan & Tyler.  The cover is being worked on as we speak so there is progress being made. Still do not have a release date as of yet because with edits and everything else it could take a bit longer, but hopefully, it will be before the end of the summer. I have also started working on books three & four plus a new series that I hope to publish next year. This will be an Alpha/Omega unive